Tuesday, October 8, 2013
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Strategic planning is no longer just for the “big players” in the industry. It is no longer something merely done when regulators demand it. Now all organizations are proactively and critically assessing how their organizations are run and how they plan for the future. To keep the regulators happy at examination time, the strategic planning process needs to be formalized into a well-written strategic plan. This webinar will provide an overview of the strategic planning process; outline various techniques and elements in drafting the written plan; and address the plan’s scope in light of regulatory requirements and forward-looking supervision.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
Don’t Miss the Other Director Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!
Learn more about the Director Series.
- Discussion of long-term environmental issues to consider when planning
- Adopting a positive approach to strategic planning
- How to know when your strategic planning is a waste of time
- Understanding regulator expectations
- Discussion of substantive strategic planning considerations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Ten commandments for effective strategic planning
- Strategic planning checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors and senior officers.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Gerrish, McCreary, Smith, Consultants & Attorneys