Wednesday, October 2, 2013
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The methods for acquiring credit union members are changing at a rapid pace. Because of technology, delivery of services is shifting to a more mobile approach. No longer can successful credit unions sit idle and wait for members to come through the door. To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken. Now more than ever, it is critical to take your message to the streets. This webinar is designed to help you engage in a powerful process that identifies and helps turn potential prospects into loyal members!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Define your end game: who are your prospects and where are they
- The Prospect to Member System: specifics on five key areas of business development
- Proven, conversational scripts to use from the initial call, to asking for action, to gaining referrals
- The six “Rs” for successful closing
- How to influence the variables and manage what is controllable for effective results
- The incredible value of measuring performance from the success of others
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Effective, conversational scripts to present your compelling story
- An effective tool to help track and monitor prospecting activity
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for business development in an outside sales capacity.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Pinnacle Training Group